Sign in to follow this  
Crni

American Football, NFL19:00 CET (06/10/2013)Green Bay Packers - Detroit Lions(Total Points)Pick: Over 53.5Odd: 1.93Bookie: Pinnacle SportsStake: 7/10Večeras se na Lambeau Field,( Green Bay, Wisconsin) igra meč između domaćih Packersa(1-2) i gostujućih Lionsa(3-1)...Domaćin nije sjajno počeo sezonu dok su Lionsi konačno startovali dobro ali na ovom meču neću tražiti pobedu već ću uzeti Over na meču iako granica nije mala ali po menii jeste za ovakav duel mislim da je dostižna...Oba tima poseduju fantastične napade a isto tako idosta skromne odbrane i ovaj meč mi deluje kao meč za poen više...Napad Packersa predvodi sjajni QB A. Rodgers 1057y 8 TD 3 INT imasjajne opcije u risiverima R. Cobb  i J. Nelson i teško na Lambo Fildu da takav napad mogu da zaustave Lionsi.Dok je odbrana protiv pasa upravo je dosta loša i tu će imati velike probleme da zaustave sjajan napad Lionsa.Dok Lionse predvodi QB M. Stafford 1262y 7 TD i 3 INT ima neverovatnog WR C. Johnsona dok je drugi N. Burleson povređen što je svakako hendikep ali ima i dva odlična Tight Enda koja će sigurno mnogo više koristiti. Kao i sve bolji napad po zemlji RB Reggie Busha koji je odlična i hvatačka opcija.Nadam se otvorenom meču sa dosta poenai uzimam Over na meču...!!!

22:30, Pittsburgh(3.ut)-St.Louis, tip: 1, @1.65, UnibetThis game brings baseball playoff back to PNC Park. Pirates will have lefty starter Francisco Liriano on the mound after a dominant season against the Cardinals, meeting  right-hander Joe Kelly. The veteran lefty has gone 3-0 with a 0.75 ERA against the Cardinals in three starts this year, spinning eight scoreless innings against them his last time facing them on Aug. 30. Overall, Liriano has been masterful at home, going 8-1 with a 1.47 ERA in 11 starts at PNC Park.The Cardinals are countering with Kelly, who went 10-2 with a 2.18 ERA in 15 outings since joining the rotation July 6. He made consecutive starts against the Pirates at the beginning of September, winning both by pitching six innings and allowing just one run. Last year he pitched out of bullpen, this year he will be for first time on the mound as starting pitcher in playoff.As first two games were  with wide margins of victory, this one will be probably tougher and  low scoring game, but Pirates have advantage as in Game 2 in better pitcher on their side and pitching is deciding factor in playoff games.  Cardinals are also 27th in the league average batting against left-handers.Liriano vs. Cardinals this season G    GS    W-L   IP    H  R    ER    HR    BB    SO   ERA   WHIP3  3  3-0  24.0  10  2  2  0  5  20  0.75  0.63

Sport: NFL Football
Game: Denver Broncos @ Dallas Cowboys - Sunday October 6, 2013 4:25 pm
Pick: 1 unit ATS: Denver Broncos -7 (-119)

No other team in the league has been able to match the Bronco's offensive production.  They are averaging 44.7 points per game this season, thanks in large part to an MVP caliber season from Peyton Manning.  He has 16 touchdowns this season without a single interception, and he is facing a Cowboys secondary that has been torched to the tune of 304 passing yards allowed per game.  The Cowboys have yet to face a team with as much offensive talent as the Broncos, so I can only imagine the kind of damage Peyton Manning will be able to do this week.
The Bronco's have also played some great defense this season.  While their points allowed may not show it, the defense has dominated every opponent they have faced.  The reason their scoring average allowed is so high for such a good defense is because of the late garbage time touchdowns opponents have scored against them.  The Broncos have secured multiple score leads in the fourth quarter, so the defense has played a little softer.  That has not changed the fact that they are holding opponents to just 74 yards rushing this season for 3.2 yards per carry.  They have also hold opposing quarterbacks to a mere 57.8% completion rate.

Naziv kladionice: SuperSport
Broj para iz kladionice: 1940

Vrijeme odigravanja: 02:00
Naziv para: LA Dodgers(3.ut)-Atlanta
Tip para: 1
Tečaj: 1.650

Ev. dobitak: 6.650
Ev. gubitak: 1.650